Skip Header home page State agency directory State-wide subject directory banner
Wisconsin Department of Administration | News | Search | Home
Main Menu | Help | FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Self Registration

How do I request a DOA/Wisconsin Logon and Password?
Click the Self Registration link. After accepting the User Acceptance Agreement, you will begin the self registration process. Once you submit the online form, you will see a confirmation message indicating the registration process is complete. Your DOA/Wisconsin Logon is now activated.

What happens to my contact information?
Refer to the User Acceptance Agreement for an explanation of the policies regarding the information collected.

What are the Secret Question and Answer and why do I need them?
The answer to your secret question is used to recover your logon in case you've forgotten your Logon or Password.

Profile Management

How do I change my password?
Click the Password Management  link. Enter your Current Password and New Password, then re-enter your New Password and click Submit. You will see confirmation that your information has been changed.

How do I change my contact information?
Click the Profile Management link. Edit the contact information and then click Submit. You will see confirmation that your information has been changed.

Account Recovery

What should I do if I forget my Password or Logon ID?
You s"hould access the " Logon ID/Password Recovery " function. You will be prompted to enter the email address you entered when you created your DOA/Wisconsin Logon. We will send instructions on how to automatically recover your ID and password.

Why is my account disabled?
Your account may be locked if you entered an incorrect Logon or Password when logging in, or your logon has expired.

What should I do if my ID is locked or disabled?
If you are denied access due to an expired DOA/Wisconsin Logon or a "disabled account", contact the WILMS Help Desk -


Why can't I access an application if I have logged on with a valid DOA/Wisconsin Logon?
Having a valid DOA/Wisconsin Logon is one of two steps necessary to access secured Web applications. You must also have permission to access that particular Web application.

How do I obtain permission to access secured DOA Web applications?
You will need to contact the program area (i.e. Worker's Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, Random Moment Sampling "RMS" Administrator, etc.), to request access to their application.

How do I disable my account?
Currently there is no way to disable your account. However a program area can disable your access to their application. Contact the program area if you would like your account disabled. | | Search | | Legal | | DOA Home